Due to the consultative and high risk nature of the maternal-fetal medicine practice, our office has several important policies to keep in mind that may be different than a standard gynecology or obstetric practice. We appreciate your compliance and please keep in mind they are required so that all of our patients receive the utmost in care.
* We can only allow for one guest per patient so the focus is on the patient and her care.
* Children are not allowed in the office, with the exception of the newborn infant at postpartum visits. Please schedule your appointment for a time that you will not have children accompanying you. We love children as much as you, but due to the nature of our practice, your full attention is required and we also want to respect the patients in our practice who have sensitive/difficult situations. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
* Please note any person with flu-like symptoms must reschedule their appointment due to the high-risk nature of our practice and the dangers of these illnesses during pregnancy.
* If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please note that no-shows or notices with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a $100 charge directly to the patient.
* Please note that due to the nature of the high-risk pregnancy practice, wait times can vary. While we try to see everyone close to their scheduled appointment time, unforeseeable conditions in some of our patients may arise causing delays in appointment times. We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.
* Patients arriving 15 minutes after their scheduled appointment time may need to be rescheduled.
Hours of Operation:
1500 E. Second Street Suite 203
Reno, NV 89502